Happy Dumpling Reheating Instructions
- Pan Fry (recommended): Preheat a non-stick pan over medium heat until hot, add about 1 tbsp. oil of your choice to pan and add dumplings flat side down in the pan. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3-7 min depending on the stove and pan until the bottom is golden brown and temp. reaches 165 degrees (don’t rush this, and keep an eye on them, you don’t want them to burn and turn into sad dumplings).
- Microwave (easiest and fastest): You can reheat dumplings on a plate for 2-3 min or until internal temp. reaches 165 degrees.
- On the stovetop: Arrange dumpling in a steamer pot and place over boiling water, cover with a lid, and steam for about 5 min or until temp. reaches 165 degrees.
- From Frozen: defrost the day before for best results or just cook straight from frozen and add a couple of tablespoons of water to the pan. Cover pan and steam for 2-3 minutes, add oil to the pan and pan-fry for another 2-3 min over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
*Our dumplings will last you 7 days in your fridge or 2-3 months in the freezer. Enjoy!!
Reheating Instructions for Soup
1. Place soup in a pot on the stove and reheat over medium-high heat until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
2. Pour into bowls, serve hot and Enjoy!